- For the governments in Mexico, South Africa and other nations in which we work. Continued relationships and favor with local communities and government officials.
- Sustained finances for the organization to continue to be able to meet the needs of our staff, pastors and families we serve.
- For the hearts of those who choose to serve alongside us.
- For more people to be involved with Amor and our mission.
- Protection of environmental and human health as our world changes.
- Provision for better opportunities and support to every family.
- Safety and protection physically.
- Renewed hope for the future.
- For their individual ministries, churches and families.
- For a new generation of leaders and pastors to be trained by the existing pastors.
- Renewed spirits in the busy seasons of Amor.
- Ability to hire more staff.